Annual Shared Use SummitRegistration is Limited- Register Today!
Join us at the Shared Use Summit 2.0 in Phoenix on June 28th 9am - 3pm to explore the latest developments in the shared use movement across Maricopa County and the state.
The summit offers a unique, once-a-year opportunity to:
- Learn how the community use of school district owned recreation and gathering spaces such as playgrounds, gyms, gardens and classrooms can improve the health and well-being of communities
- Stay on the cutting edge of the shared use movement and hear updates on the latest research findings, policy innovations and in-the-community shared use initiatives currently taking place across Arizona
- Network with experts, change-makers and others involved in creating healthier, more engaged, vibrant communities
- Collaborate and learn from others to tackle the tough issues and identify new opportunities through interactive breakout sessions
- Get ready to make underutilized spaces the gem of their community!
Shared Use Summit 2.0
Shared Use Summit 1.0 to 2.0?Building on the success of the first ever Shared Use Summit in 2016, which presented a unique funding opportunity, this year's event will feature an exciting look at the progress and experiences of the six grantees participating in the 2016-2017 Maricopa County Shared Use Initiative. Take a deeper dive into their successes and challenges as they have paved the way for shared use growth in their communities.
Who should attend?
What can I expect for this years' program agenda?
- School administrators, teachers, parents, caregivers, and volunteers
- Professionals and others working with youth
- Those working to expand access to recreation, healthy food and educational opportunities in their communities
- Policy makers creating change for healthier, more connected communities
- Businesses engaging and giving back to create more sustainable communities
- Community members looking for more recreational and gathering spaces where they live and play
- An overview of what Shared Use is and what it can be
- Opportunities to hear from the participants of Maricopa County Shared Use Initiative
- Perspectives from those around the state engaging in this work
- The reveal of a toolkit of resources on how to get started on your shared use project
- Valuable time to discuss, engage and collaborate with others interested in the topic
Program agenda is coming soon.
Interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor? Contact Kenneth at firstname.lastname@example.org