Food Service Worker Fee Waiver

The Environmental Service Department issues fee waived Food Employee certificates (formally fee waived Food Service Worker cards) to volunteers of eligible non-profit organizations or students in a culinary arts program. It is the responsibility of the non-profit organization or the culinary arts program to complete and submit their fee waiver applications and supporting documentation to the Environmental Service Department.

Apply for Fee Waivers

For information on how non-profit organizations or culinary arts programs can apply for fee waivers, refer to the Fee Waivers page.


Fee waived Food Employee certificates can only be used while working at the fee waived non-profit organization or with the culinary arts program.