Report a Concern

Complaints can be reported by calling the Environmental Complaint Line at 602-506-6616 or by filling out the Environmental Complaint Form online.

If your complaint concerns odors, noise or a nuisance related to a non-hazardous solid waste, non-hazardous liquid waste or bio-hazardous medical waste transportation vehicle, refuse container, chemical toilet, portable restroom unit, portable waste holding tank, non-hazardous liquid waste transfer facility or a construction debris landfill, please report:
  • The address or the nearest cross streets to where the problem was observed.
  • The date(s) and time(s) the problem was observed
  • The duration of time the problem was observed
  • The source of the problem (i.e. the name of the business, and vehicle, refuse container or chemical toilet identification information, etc.)
Please include a brief description of the problem and any other detailed information that you can provide which may assist Maricopa County Environmental Services Department staff in investigating the problem.