Posted on: July 14, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: July 14
Get updates on Maricopa County confirmed COVID-19 cases, testing, limiting evictions, and small business relief program.
View the Full Update Here>
The July 14, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Latest Statewide Measures to Stop COVID-19
- Countywide Mask Mandate in Effect.
- It’s Not Always Best to Stand Out From the Crowd
- Got Tested? Here’s What to Do Next
- Need to Get a COVID-19 Test?
- What Happens if You’re a Close Contact of a Positive Case?
- How Maricopa County is Working to Limit Evictions Related to COVID-19
- Small Business Relief Program: Submit Your Application Now!
- County Agencies at Work
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources