Posted on: September 10, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: Sept. 10
Get the latest on the countywide declining positivity rate, what the new data means for businesses and schools, what happens if there is a school outbreak, testing options, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
The September 10, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Countywide Positivity Rate Continues to Fall
- County Services Impacted by COVID-19
- Key Message: COVID-19 Cases Increase Slightly, But Percentage Of Positive Tests Continues To Decline
- What Does The New Data Mean For Schools And Businesses?
- What Happens If There Is An Outbreak Of COVID-19 At A School?
- I Am Interested In Getting My Family Tested For COVID-19. Where Can I Go?
- Free Antibody Testing
- County Agencies at Work
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources