Posted on: September 28, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: Sept. 28
Get the latest information on the County relief and health services, vaccines, preventing spread in the workplace, school outbreaks, mental health resource, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
The September 28 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Mask Mandate in Effect for Maricopa County
- County Services Impacted by COVID-19
- Key Message: More Free Antibody Testing Tomorrow And Wednesday!
- How Can Widespread Antibody Testing Help Us Learn More About COVID-19?
- Options To Get Your Flu Shot Scheduled
- Don’t Forget Our Health Care Workers
- Where Can I Find The COVID-19 Data I Need?
- Our Exposed Child Tested Negative For COVID-19; Can They Go Back To School Even If They Did Not Complete The 14-Day Quarantine?
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources