Posted on: December 1, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: Dec. 1
Get the latest information on COVID-19 cases, mask regulations, COVID-19 testing, vaccinations and the pandemic, trends, the difference between isolation and quarantine, isolation housing, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
December 1, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Mask regulations
- Take Care assistance programs
- Key Message: A Vaccine Won't End the Pandemic by Itself
- Today’s Case Count Isn’t As High As It Appears…
- …But Overall Trends Are Still Concerning
- Sick or Exposed?
- What Is The Difference Between Isolation And Quarantine?
- Isolation Housing
- It’s Still A Good Time To Get A Flu Shot
- Trusted Sources