Can I pay my permit fees online?

Floodplain Use Permits in unincorporated Maricopa County must be paid at the Maricopa County Planning and Development Department while the Community Floodplain Use Permits for the jurisdictions that the District performs floodplain management for can be paid at the District or by phone by calling 602-506-1501.

For Right-of-Way Use Permits, fees can be paid on-line as part of the on-line permitting process.  For more information visit the Right-of-Way Use Permit web page.

Return to Flood Control District

Show All Answers

1. How much does a permit cost?
2. Can I pay my permit fees online?
3. Why do I need the District’s permission to build or grade on my property?
4. How can I keep my neighbor from making changes on their property that will eventually cause problems on my property?
5. Can I get a permit to drain my pools into a District canal?
6. Am I able to obtain a permit to ride off-road vehicles on District property?
7. What type of permit do I need?